Acceptavnce into the program:
- Must live in the city of Dallas.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must pass a background check.
- Income must be at or below Federal Household Income level based upon combined household incomes of individuals living in a household.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Must pass a preliminary screening interview.
- Must pass a basic State skills and learning assessment.
Not yet a high school graduate?
If you are on your way to graduating from high school, and want to be one of the first to add your name to our growing list of candidates, make sure to fill out the application and let us know in the message area when you will graduate. We'll make sure to follow up with you in the future at the time you specify.
Once accepted into the program:
- Mandatory classroom attendance.
- Completion of homework.
- Must pass PCT certification coursework and exams.
- Must complete on-the-job training assignment.
Upon completing the above:
- Must meet any requirements of the hospital employer.
- Must pass an employer interview.